Nihonsakari's Skin Lotion is a lotion-type toner made from Jyunmaishu (Japanese sake without added alcohol or sugar). It consists of pure rice sake, rice malt, and 14 natural ingredients, all have great skin moisturization effects.
- Product renewed: it now contains the lactic acid bacteria, providing greater cosmetic effect.
- Newly adds Gynostemma Pentaphyllum leaf extract, sugar maple sap, and soybean seed extract. Moisture effect increases by 30% compared with older version.
- Applicable to both face and body.
- Big bottle, economy-size for the average toner volume in Japan.
- Moist texture but non-sticky, gives comfortable finish.
- No coloring, no perfume and oil surfactant-free.
- Mildly acidic, skin irritation test conducted.
Take some lotion on your hand or on a cotton pad.
Gently apply the lotion on your skin and pat until the lotion disappears from the skin surface.
- Net contents: 500ml / 16.9 fl oz
- Made in Japan
- THTania H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/23/22Japanese Sake Moisturising
I have been using this product for only 4 days and I really feel the difference in my dry skin!! Thank you so much!!!
- YYokoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/8/22I bought this lotion for the first time and became a big fan of this.
[Nihonsakari Japanese Sake Moisturising Lotion] Extremely moist (but not sticky) and blends easily into the skin. I also like the subtle scent of sake when I open the cap. Also, "coloring-free, fragrance-free, and oil surfactant-free" was one of the key points to purchasing it. [Shipping] Fast shipping. My order was confirmed on 3/23 and arrived on 3/25. I am very satisfied. Above all, I am glad that I can easily buy this wonderful Japanese lotion even in the U.S.