Enjoy some refreshment with this instant milk tea from Nittoh Kocha. This variation also contains real Amaou strawberries (Japanese high-grade strawberries).
The Amaou strawberries are characterized by their large size and high level of sugar content, so they are regarded as one of the sweetest varieties in Japan.
Thanks to another of its main ingredients, Hokkaido dried whole milk, this instant milk tea has a rich milky flavor and fine creaminess.
For hot drinks, put a stick of powdered tea into a cup, add 120ml of hot water, and mix them well.
For cold drinks, put a stick of powdered latte into a cup, and add a small amount of hot water. Then add cold water and ice cubes, and mix them well.
- Net contents: 140g (14g × 10 sticks)
- Main ingredients: Sugar, lactose, fat-free milk, dextrin, vegetable oil, black tea extract, dried whole milk, butter oil, milk-based protein, condensed milk, powdered strawberry juice, black tea (from Japan), salt
- Nutrition facts (per stick): Energy 59kcal, protein 0.8g, fat 1g, carbohydrate 11.8g, sodium 0.05g, caffeine 0.02g
- Potential allergens: Milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- LSLenora S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/26/23Good Strawberry Flavor
It has a pleasant strawberry flavor.