Enjoy your coffee break at home with this Japanese enamel gooseneck kettle. You may also love its design. Many users have commented that it is “fashionable and colorful”.
By applying enamel to the metal body, you can prevent the odor and dirt from adhering to the kettle’s surface. Even if it gets dirty, it is easy to wash and maintain.
Its body has an orange color with luscious gradation. Its hue looks more vibrant and lustered thanks to its enamel treatment.
Drop shock and the like may result in breakage of the enamel coating, so handle this product with care.
There may be an area where enamel coating is not applied, so it may cause rust. However, this rust is normally harmless and you can prevent its generation by maintaining it on a regular basis.
- Model number: DK-200OR
- Material: Enamel (body) / phenol resin (handle, lid knob)
- Size (W×D×H): 220 × 180 × 220mm
- Maximum capacity: 2 liter
- Weight: Approx. 850g
- Notes: The product may have coating uneveness, scratches, and air holes. However, these are naturally generated during the manufacturing process and have no problems with quality. This product is compatible with the IH.
- Made in Japan
- JUJulia U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/14/22So elegant 🐘!
I love my drip kettle in orange. It lights up my kitchen in the early morning, like a beacon in a blizzard.