Consume this guilt-free low-fat jelly snack to combat your sudden cravings for food. This product is a jelly snack made with konnyaku (yam cake, also known as konjac).
It has a tasty grape flavor, so you can easily eat this jelly without sensing the distinctive smell of yam cake. 20g of konjac jelly is packed into a squeeze pouch, contains only 13kcal and is free of fat.
Konnyaku yam cake is a wonderful food for your health because it helps lower your cholesterol level and prevent diabetes.
Safe to eat: the packet is made of a soft film so it is easy to tear it off and eat the jelly bit by bit by squeezing the packet. This prevents the jelly from getting stuck in your throat.
Hold the star mark printed on the pouch, and cut the upper part of it along the dotted line. You can easily open it with your hand.
Squeeze the konjac jelly out of the packet, and eat it. To avoid choking, make sure to chew well.
For your safety, do not eat all the jelly contained in the packet in one mouthful.
Do not let the packet opening touch your mouth or the edge of it may cut your lips.
- Contents: pack of 6 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 120g (20g × 6 packets)
- Main ingredients: Glucose fructose liquid sugar, sugar, fruit juice (grape, apple), reduced starch syrup, powdered konnyaku (yam cake)
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 13kcal, protein 0g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 3.2g, sodium 0~0.1g
- Potential allergens: Apple
- Made in Japan
- MasumiReviewingOrihiro Konjac Jelly Snack Grape Flavor 120gI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/26/22Great jelly snack
I love the firm texture of the jelly. It is easy to eat as they are in small packages. The taste of grape is natural and not too sweet.
- SuzanneVerified BuyerReviewingOrihiro Konjac Jelly Snack Grape Flavor 120gI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/16/22Konjac Jelly
Really good if you like grape flavored things!