Orihiro Night Diet Tea is a bedtime tea with beauty ingredients. It is expected to enhance your total wellness from the inside while you sleep.
It is a type of rooibos tea blended with chamomile, ginger, amino acids, and candle bush. It does not contain caffeine either, so it is suitable as a pre-bed beverage.
This product is halal-certified: it has halal certification under the Japan Islamic Trust.
Put a tea bag in a cup. Add hot water to the cup, and let it brew for approximately 2~3 minutes.
If you wish to serve this tea with a teapot, put a tea bag in the pot, add 200~250ml of hot water, then let it brew for roughly 3 minutes.
It is acceptable to adjust the amount of water and brewing time according to your preference.
Although this product is originally designed as a bedtime drink, you can also drink this during the daytime.
You should not consume more than two cups. Avoid overconsumption.
- Net contents: 2g × 20 tea bags
- Main ingredients: Rooibos (from South Africa), roasted candle bush, tencha sweet tea, powdered ginger, roasted chamomile, powdered Kintoki ginger, citrulline, ornithine
- Nutrition facts (per tea bag): Energy 8kcal, protein 0.27g, fat 0.08g, carbohydrate 1.45g, sodium 0~0.02g
- Potential allergens: None
- Note: People under medical treatment, pregnant, lactating women, and children should not consume this product.
- Made in Japan
- Long V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/29/22Awesome
- MOHAMMED A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/8/22روعة
منتج ممتاز و يساعد على الاسترخاء و النوم
- Hailey Jade V.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8/19/22Hives/Urticaria
I believe it works and reduce my bloating. Makes my stomach cramp for a bit but not for long. But the only thing I have noticed is I get hives/urticaria if I take it longer than 3 days. Then I would have to stop and start again the following weeks. Makes me wonder what is it in this tea that makes me allergic.
- SharonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/3/22Good night TEA
Honestly I doubt at first but just to make sure I tried this tea. Best decision ever, bye bye constipation, no cramps. Good choice. Will continue taking this tea every night.