Stock up on Calorie Mate Block, a Japanese convenience store favorite and best-selling energy bar designed to give you an energy boost whenever you need it.
Perfect as a breakfast bar on the go or source of energy when you’re at work, studying, or working out, Calorie Mate nutritional ingredients include 11 kinds of vitamins, 6 types of minerals, protein, lipid, and carbohydrates.
Calorie Mate comes in handy pocket-sized packaging making it easy to take with you wherever you go and can be eaten in place of a regular meal if you don’t have enough time to stop.
Today, popular Calorie Mate flavors include chocolate and maple, although the first flavor, cheese, was released back in the early 1980s. Whichever flavor you decide to try first, this shortbread style snack bar is sure to leave you feeling full and satisfied when you don’t have time to take a break.
Calorie Mate contains a good balance of five major nutrients that the body needs: protein, fat, sugars, vitamins and minerals.
Each nutrition block bar provides around half of the amount vitamins required for one day, and contains just 100 calories, making it easy to control calorie intake if you are following a special diet.
However, Otsuka Pharmaceutical does not recommend trying to get exclusive nutrition from Calorie Mate. Its energy bar is intended only as a dietary supplement.
- Contents: 20 boxes (4 boxes × 5 flavors)
- Net weight (per box): 80g (20g × 4 pieces)
- Flavors: Maple, Chocolate, Cheese, Fruit, and Vanilla
- Energy: 1 bar has 100 calories making it easy to calculate and control the calorie consumption.
- Manufacturer: Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Made in Japan
- RZRichard Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9/5/22Calorie Mate
An old familiar flavor.
- VBVictor B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/23/22My staple snack
I love having these stocked up because they're great for between meal snacks, or for flat out skipping a meal.
All the flavors are great, but be warned the fruit flavor (green label) is very lemon/citrus heavy, potentially an acquired taste.
- CECarl E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/16/22Very happy over all and can't wait to order again
I was very happy with how fast my order got to me and ate almost the entire box within a week. These were so helpful at work because I'm constantly moving and don't have time to eat a big meal. If anything I would change it would be to choose a custom box of the flavors I liked because I enjoyed them all but the fruit one I guess everyone is different but I didn't like it at all and didn't mind the cheese but would rather have more of one other flavors. Then when I got mine and was looking to order again I found a new flavor (vanilla) but didn't see it on this site but saw it on others. Other than that I plan to order again soon.
- LYLeonid Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/22Excellent experience
My order arrived super fast, less then a week from Japan to Ukraine. And it’s more then 8000 km. Great.
- BBBlair B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/14/221 Calorie Mate a day...
It was unbelievably tasty!
- MSMatthew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/19/22Great!
My calorie mate assorted blocks arrived lightning fast. I like these blocks, they really help you if you're in a jam. I use them if I am still hungry at work or at the gym. I use these also before bed to curb cravings and lose weight. My favorite flavors are chocolate and maple. I personally do not like the other flavors however. This assortment was great to allow me to try out all the flavors, though I do wish there was a way to stock up on my favorite flavor on this website. I would like 20 packets of maple flavor if possible. I definitely recommend this product if you need a little extra something every now and again to get you through the day or to even help you lose weight.