Enjoy Pocari Sweat, a well-known Japanese beverage. It offers a non-carbonated, mildly sweet grapefruit flavor and may assist with hydration.
Created by Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, it has been available since 1980 and can be found in Japan's convenience stores, supermarkets, and vending machines.
Simply mix this powdered version with water for a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed in various situations.
- Dissolve the powder (740 g) with 10 liters of water.
- Recommended to drink Pocari Sweat after doing exercise or sports, after taking a bath, before sleeping, on hot days, etc.
- Contents: 740g for 10L
- Ingredients: Sugar, glucose, powdered fruit juice, dextrin, salt, acidulant, vitamin C, potassium chloride, seasoning (amino acid), calcium lactate, flavoring, magnesium carbonate
- Made in Japan
- DNDanielle N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/23Pocari
Love this product and really hard to find locally. Will definately order from here again.
- PCPatrizia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/18/22Pocari drink powder
I’ve been having menopause issues. I break out in sweats at night and noticed I was very dehydrated. I discovered this drink on a trip to Japan. It so much better than the pedilyte sold in stores here.