Parker Asahi Cookin’ Antibacterial Rubber Cutting Board is softer than traditional plastic or wooden cutting boards, meaning that it is less likely that your knife will get damaged.
This cutting board features hygienic and antibacterial rubber that prevents the growth of bacteria and will not become moldy. Many professional chefs opt for this cutting board for those reasons.
Washing and drying this cutting board is also less time consuming, as the rubber material has the ability to dry quickly.
Another useful feature about the use of rubber, is that it is resistant to scratches caused by the knife blade. The material will not become deformed even if it is disinfected with boiling water. This cutting board can also be cleaned with bleach if any dirty spots are noticed.
The gentle beige color of this cutting board gives it a similar feeling as a wooden cutting board.
There are four options in size: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large.
- Antibacterial rubber material that is easy to cut on, does not become deformed, and is easy to clean.
- Resistant to mold and bacterial growth.
- Can be disinfected with boiling water or bleach.
- The rubber material is sturdy and is less likely to wobble around while using compared to other cutting boards
- Material: Rubber
- Size: Approx. 9.4 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches (Small) / 15.0 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches (Medium) / 15.7 x 9.1 x 0.5 inches (Large) / 16.5 x 9.8 x 0.5 inches (Extra-Large)
- Notes: There may be a color shade on the surface different from the gentle beige color, but this is not a quality problem due to the manufacturing source. There may be small white or black spots on the product, but this is not a quality problem.
- Please hand wash.
- Made in Japan