pdc Wafood Made Sake Lees Face Pack is a facial pack featuring Japanese Sake lees extract to make your skin nourished, clear and smooth.
Sake lees (or Sake kasu in Japanese) is the remaining yeast from sake fermentation.
Sake lees is used in Japanese food and cosmetics. Probably, you have tried it drinking amazake (the traditional sweet Japanese drink made from fermented rice) or in pickles.
As commented, sake lees is also used in beauty since it is very beneficial for the skin. If you are interested in Sake lees cosmetics or beauty components, this is an easy way to try it out.
- The sake lees is carefully chosen and produced by a sake brewery in Kumamoto, Japan.
- This Sake lees (sake kasu) contains lots of moisture.
- Makes your skin brighter removing old keratin cells.
- Other hydrating components like cucumber extract, yuzu citrus extract, and rice bran extract are blended.
After you wash your face, gently wipe your face.
Apply the pack and spread on your face except on eyes and mouth.
Let it stay for 5 - 10 minutes and rinse it off with water or warm water.
Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.
- Net contents: 170g / 5.90oz
- Made in Japan