According to the manufacturer of this product, the reason your blackened pores do not disappear is that you remove both the dirt and the moisture on your skin. To prevent this trouble from occurring, it is critical that you keep your skin hydrated even after facial cleansing, and this Pluest Capsule in Hydro Cleanse is sure to bring about the results you are looking for.
- It is formulated with an elastic and viscous gel that adheres to your skin well.
- The gel contains silk powder to catch and trap the dirt in your pores.
- The gel quickly and thoroughly removes even waterproof makeup.
- This gel is made with 41 beautifying ingredients including multi-vitamins, amino acids, cica, seaweed-based extract, and more.
- It is free of paraben, oil-based surfactants, synthetic colorants/aromatics, ethanol, silicon, UV absorbers, sulphates, mineral oils, and animal-based ingredients.
Take a US quarter coin-amount of the gel on your hand, and spread it to your face in a gentle pressing motion.
Spread it thoroughly in a circular motion. Do not exert too much force while performing this step.
Once you confirm that the dirt is coming to the surface of your skin, gently rinse it with warm water.
- Net contents: 110g
- Active ingredients: Vitamins (A, B5, B12, C, E, H), cica (tiger grass) extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, amino acids, artichoke leaf extract, mugwort leaf extract, rice bran extract, lemon juice extract, Roman chamomile extract, hawthorn extract, mandarin orange peel extract, peanut oil
- Made in Japan
- ECEri C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars10/28/22Love the feeling
I love how the gel feels. Smell good as well. For the effects, I don’t see much difference yet…hopefully I will get results like some other people talking about. It’s so pricey, so not sure if I can keep purchasing though