Hada Labo UV Gel is a multi-functional lightweight Japanese sunscreen that hydrates your skin and defends from sunlight.
Formulated with highly hydrating components such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to replenish moisture and powered with SPF50+ and PA++++ providing strong protection from UV damage. This super-convenient gel makes your skin moist and radiant.
Hada Labo Koi Gokujyun UV Gel leaves the skin refreshed, smooth and soft, ready for makeup application. This product often receives 5-star reviews from our customers who love the easy application and lightweight formula. Hado Labo’s non-greasy texture and lack of cast make it the ideal makeup base that can be used even on oily skin.
- Lightweight gel that keeps the skin protected and moisturized.
- Three hydrating components; Hyaluronic Na, Nano Hyaluronic, and Vitamin C.
- 6 roles in one; lotion, beauty serum, emulsion, cream, pack, and sunscreen. With this product only, an application of makeup base and UV protection will be finished at once.
- Free of fragrance, colorant, and mineral oil.
After washing your face in the morning, spread the gel on your face.
You can also use it on the neck, arms, and body for UV protection.
Easily removable with face wash.
- Net contents: 90g
- UV protection: SPF50+/PA++++
- Active ingredients: Sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C derivative)
- Skin Type: Combination, dry, normal, oily
- Made in Japan
- AMAna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/23Best facial sunscreen product
I love it. Non-greasy and light.
- KRKalpesh R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/17/23Awesome
It is one of the best suncreens I have ever used. Adds no creamy or white layer on your face and protects your skin very well.
- TMTetiana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type AgeingRated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/23Skin's Best Defense
What sets it apart is its gel-like texture that feels weightless and absorbs quickly, making it a joy to wear daily. Plus, it's enriched with Hada Labo's signature hyaluronic acid, ensuring your skin stays moisturized and plump while staying protected. This sunscreen leaves no white cast, making it suitable for all skin tones. If you're on the hunt for a high-performance sunscreen that offers both UV protection and skincare benefits, Rohto Hada Labo Koi Gokujyun UV Gel is your go-to choice for healthy, radiant skin all year round.
- PFPaige F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars7/24/23Best Sunscreen
Hands down the best sunscreen I’ve ever used. No weird smell, amazing texture, doesn’t pill, no white cast. It’s moisturizing but doesn’t feel greasy. Only wish it came in a tube instead of a jar!
- STShira T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationRated 4 out of 5 stars2/26/23Good
Didn't leave ehite cast, sinks fast. Burn my eye a little but nothing major.
- MDMolly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/23Very light and effective
My skin burns easily, most sunscreens I’ve used are thick, heavy and leave a chalky film which look and feel terrible.
This is the first sunscreen I’ve tried that is light, scent-free and effective.
My dermatologist advised sunscreens manufactured in Asia and Europe have different standards with better spf protection than sunscreens manufactured and sold in the US.