These cookies are a special assortment of cookies from Royce’, a famous chocolatier from Hokkaido. Sweet and buttery cookies are coated in a luscious and high-quality chocolate coating, making them the perfect pick-me-up. The cookies themselves come in two flavors – coconut and hazel cacao.
The coconut cookie, wrapped in a yellow package, features a crisp golden baton cookie blended with flavorful roasted coconut. The hazelnut & cacao cookie, wrapped in a red package, features a rich cocoa cookie with finely crushed cacao nibs and hazelnuts. Both cookies are coated on the bottom in Royce’ chocolate making them extra indulgent.
Royce' specializes in high-quality chocolate products such as nama chocolate, which has gained popularity in Japan and abroad. Their head office is located in Hokkaido, where the cool climate and wide open pastures allow for a thriving dairy industry, which makes it the ideal place for chocolate production in Japan.
Since each cookie is individually packaged, these cookies are perfect to take on the go or gift to someone special. It is also recommended to enjoy these sweet treats with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Net contents: 50 pieces (coconut × 25 / hazel cacao × 25)
- Ingredients (coconut): Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cacao mass, whole milk powder), coconut, sugar, flour, egg, butter vegetable fat and oil, skim milk powder, margarine, salt soy lecithin
- Ingredients (hazel cacao): Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cacao mass, whole milk powder), hazel nuts powder (hazel nuts, corn starch), sugar, flour, egg, butter, coconut, vegetable fat and oil, fried cacao nib, cocoa powder, salt, soy lecithin
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 40kcal, protein 0.5g, fat 2.8g, carbohydrate 3.1g, sodium 0.02g (coconut) / energy 39kcal, protein 0.4g, fat 2.8g, carbohydrate 3.1g, sodium 0.02g (hazel cacao)
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean, tree nut
- Notes: Store this product in a cool and dry place. Package designs may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- LMLydia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/18/23Hello
- SSSachi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/17/23Great snacks for everyone
Cookie is not too sweet and my family loved those. Although my husband usually doesn’t enjoy coconut smell so much, he also loved this coconut cookie!