S&B Foods Golden Curry Roux Blocks Extra Hot 198g
Enjoy authentic Japanese curry with the S&B Golden Curry series, one of the most popular and long-selling Japanese curry roux.
This version of Golden Curry is Extra Hot so only eat if you are into really spicy food.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Ingredients (for 5-6 servings):
- 1/2 pack of S&B Golden Curry (99g)
- Beef, pork or chicken meat (250g)
- 1 and 1/2 medium onions (300g)
- 1 medium potatoes (150g)
- 1/2 medium carrot (100 g)
- 750ml Water (3-3/4 cups)
How to prepare:
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 3-3/4 cups (750ml) of water and bring to boil.Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break 1/2 curry sauce bar into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice, pasta, etc.
- Ingredients: Flour, palm oil, rapeseed oil, salt, curry powder, starch, black pepper, cumin, yeast extract, spices, coriander, yeast extract, cardamom, chill pepper, gelatine, ginger, garlic, amino acid, caramel color, red pepper color, acidulate, and aromatic spices.
- Major allergic ingredients: flour, soy beans, sesame, pork and gelatine.
- Net weight: 198g
- Made in: Japan