Enjoy authentic Japanese curry with the S&B Golden Curry series, one of the most popular Japanese curry roux.
This is a long and best selling curry roux mixes in Japan.
Choose among three levels of spiciness:
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Ingredients (for 5-6 servings):
- 1/2 pack of S&B Golden Curry (99g)
Beef, pork or chicken meat (250g)
1 and 1/2 medium onions (300g)
1 medium potatoes (150g)
- 1/2 medium carrot (100 g)
- 750ml Water (3-3/4 cups)
How to prepare:
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 3-3/4 cups (750ml) of water and bring to boil.Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break 1/2 curry sauce bar into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice, pasta, etc.
- Ingredients: Flour, salt oils, fats, salt, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sugar, curry powder, starch, yeast extract, spices, gelatin, sauce powder, seasoning, caramel color, acidulant, soybean, spice extract.
- Contents: 198g
- Made in: Japan