S&B Premium Golden Curry Blocks to easily make delicious Japanese curry roux.
High quality ingredients and special care and attention during the manufacturing process has been put to create this aromatic curry.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 pack of S&B Golden Curry (80g)
Beef, pork or chicken meat (200g)
1 and 1/2 medium onions (300g)
1 medium potatoes (100g)
- 1/2 medium carrot (100 g)
- 600ml Water
How to prepare:
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 600ml of water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break 1/2 curry roux bar into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice, pasta, etc.
- Net weight: 160g
- Made in Japan