Sangi Apagard M-Plus Anticaries Restorative Whitening Toothpaste 125g
Sangi Apagard M-Plus is an anti-caries and restorative whitening Japanese toothpaste featuring remineralising agent nano mHap and minimal or zero abrasives.
Apagard M-Plus toothpaste also contains a pearl ingredient, liquid conchiolin, for added luster, and gloss.
Mild mint flavour.
Differences between Apagard M Plus, Smokin' and Premio:
All three provide mineral to promote healthier, whiter tooth enamel, but they differ in emphasis:
- M-plus: Basic care type
- Smokin': Stain care type, containing added stain removal ingredients
- Premio: Premium care type, containing 1.4 times as much nano<mHAP> as the other two types, for greater whitening and anti-caries protection.
- Net weight: 125g (4.4oz)
- Format: Protected aluminum laminated tube with one-touch cap.
- Made in: Japan
❈What is Medical Hydroxyapatite nano mHap?
Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano<mHAP>) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993.
Nano<mHAP> is almost the same substance as the hydroxyapatite of our teeth thus it is safe, biocompatible and even edible!
Nano<mHAP> protects and restores tooth enamel in 3 ways:
- Collecting and helping to remove plaque: its nanoparticles bind protein such as oral bacteria and plaque fragments during brushing, facilitating their removal from the mouth.
- Filling surface fissures: the crystalline calcium phosphate nanoparticles directly replace lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries) and fill microscopic fissures on the enamel surface.
- Remineralizing subsurface demineralized areas (incipient caries): it directly replaces lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries).
Finally it also relieves tooth sensitivity by filling and coating exposed dentin tubules.