Sangi Apagard M-Plus is an anti-caries and restorative Japanese toothpaste featuring remineralising agent nano mHap and minimal or zero abrasives.
Apagard M-Plus toothpaste also contains a pearl ingredient, liquid conchiolin, for added luster, and gloss.
Mild mint flavour.
All three provide mineral to promote healthier tooth enamel, but they differ in emphasis:
- Net weight: 130g
- Format: Protected aluminum laminated tube with one-touch cap.
- Made in: Japan
Nano Medical HAP (nano<mHAP>) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound calcium apatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993.
Nano<mHAP> is almost the same substance as the HAP of our teeth thus it is safe, biocompatible and even edible!
Nano<mHAP> protects and restores tooth enamel in 3 ways:
- Collecting and helping to remove plaque: its nanoparticles bind protein such as oral bacteria and plaque fragments during brushing, facilitating their removal from the mouth.
- Filling surface fissures: the crystalline calcium phosphate nanoparticles directly replace lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries) and fill microscopic fissures on the enamel surface.
- Remineralizing subsurface demineralized areas (incipient caries): it directly replaces lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries).
Finally it also relieves tooth sensitivity by filling and coating exposed dentin tubules.
- BHBeth H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/22/21Tooth paste
I've been using Mplus for 2 years now I'm 61 years old and I'm very pleased. I have almost no sensitivity to cold or hot. I suffered with painful sensitivity for years. Now it's gone. I love this toothpaste. The taste is a light mint which is nice. Now I'm going to try the premio to see if I can get added enamel care. I would definitely recommend this tooth paste.