Sangi Apagard Premio Extra Mint is an anti-caries and restorative whitening toothpaste featuring re-mineralizing agent nano mHap and minimal or zero abrasives.
This premium Japanese toothpaste has a higher than standard nano mHAP content for greater whitening and caries prevention
It also contains a pearl ingredient, liquid conchiolin, for added luster, and gloss.
Extra mint flavour.
Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano<mHAP>) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993.
Nano<mHAP> is almost the same substance as the hydroxyapatite of our teeth thus it is safe, biocompatible and even edible!
Nano<mHAP> protects and restores tooth enamel in 3 ways:
- Collecting and helping to remove plaque: its nanoparticles bind protein such as oral bacteria and plaque fragments during brushing, facilitating their removal from the mouth.
- Filling surface fissures: the crystalline calcium phosphate nanoparticles directly replace lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries) and fill microscopic fissures on the enamel surface.
- Remineralizing subsurface demineralized areas (incipient caries): it directly replaces lost mineral to restore subsurface demineralized areas of tooth enamel (incipient caries).
Finally it also relieves tooth sensitivity by filling and coating exposed dentin tubules.
All three provide mineral to promote healthier, whiter tooth enamel, but they differ in emphasis:
- Net contents: 100g / 3.5oz
- Format: Protected aluminum laminated tube with one-touch cap.
- Made in Japan
- Anna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/29/22Thank you
Using Apagard tooth paste for years and very happy I can order it from Taste of Japan now.
- Noelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/28/22Great for damaged teeth
Made my teeth feel real clean. Mostly my crowns on bottom teeth weee chipped and yellowed. Even had black behind teeth . Within 2 months of using they look about 80 percent better. I’ll keep using and see if they keep getting better