This snack allows you to experience the old-fashioned taste of traditional Japanese sweets. If you have eaten dried kaki (persimmon) and love their flavor, you should also try this sweet.
Real persimmon is kneaded into the mochi rice cake dough. This makes the rice cake softer than plain ones and also adds the sweetness of this fruit to make it more attractive in terms of taste.
According to the manufacturer, the Atago persimmon is used in this product; it is said that the Atago kaki is one of the best variations in Japan when eaten as dried fruit.
- Contents: Pack of 5 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 130g
- Ingredients: Starch syrup, sugar, glutinous rice flour, starch, kaki persimmon, emulsifier
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 333kcal, protein 1g, fat 0.1g, carbohydrate 82.1g, sodium 0g
- Potential allergens: Milk
- Made in Japan
- keith h.Verified BuyerReviewingSeiki Bite Sized Daifuku Mochi Snack Dried Persimmon Flavor 130gI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/11/23Love this as a daily great tasting snack
Got this a sample and have been enjoying ever since.