Shiseido Urea Hand Cream is a skincare product designed to address rough and dry skin, particularly in areas like the fingertips, heels, and knees. It contains 10% urea, which is a key ingredient in skincare known for its moisturizing and exfoliating properties.
- Contains urea, which is a humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin. In this cream, it acts as a powerful hydrating agent.
- The cream is formulated to make hard or rough skin more flexible.
- Urea helps to soften and exfoliate the skin, making it smoother and more supple.
- The cream is designed to be absorbed quickly by the skin meaning you won't be left with a greasy or sticky feeling after application.
- Provides long-lasting moisture and improvement for rough skin.
- While it can be used on the hands, it's especially beneficial for point care on areas that tend to be particularly rough, such as fingertips, heels, and knees.
- Urea is also known for its ability to help exfoliate dead skin cells, making it a great choice for addressing calluses and rough patches.
Wash and dry the rough skin area you want to treat. Take a small amount of the cream (a pea-sized amount is usually enough).
Gently rub the cream into your skin in a circular motion. Pay extra attention to the roughest areas.
Let the cream absorb into your skin, which should take about a minute. You can apply it 1-2 times daily or as needed.
- Net contents: 60g
- Made in Japan
- KWKelly W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type AgeingRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/23Awesome!!!
This is the best thing I've ever used for my dry skin!! A little sticky at first but it absorbs quickly & lasts all day. I've already ordered more so that I don't ever run out! Love this!!!
- JLJose Luis S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/1/20Love it
I use this for discoloration and it does help fade the scars.