This elegant and beautifully designed stainless-steel kettle features all the attention to detail that you would expect from high-quality products made in Japan. The Sori Yanagi Kettle’s minimalist design hides an array of useful and unique features that have been clearly well thought out by the manufacturer, solving many of the inconveniences that come with other kettles.
For example, the kettle is designed for optimal heat conduction, so it boils water much quicker than many of its competitors, and built-in holes to release steam mean that the kettle handle doesn’t get hot when the water has boiled. Additionally, the ergonomic handle makes it easy to pour water without straining your wrist or fingers.
Our customers are full of praise for the Sori Yanagi kettle – they particularly like the simple clean design, the speediness that it boils water, and the clever handle that makes it easy to lift, even when filled with water.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: W244×D190×H205mm (including the handle)
- Weight: 815g
- Capacity: 2.5 liters (maximum)
- Heat compatibility: Direct flame, IH
- Type: Matte
- Made in Japan
- STSandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/8/23Unfortunate Sticker
I have purchased and enjoyed this kettle several times. It is a great design with a lovely surface. This one came with several stickers on the side which once removed have left an unfortunate stain. The box and packaging gone it is not really possible to return so I will just live with the imperfect perfect piece.
- CRCaroline R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/2/23Lovely Pot
classic & perfect & cozy
- WBWinfield B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/23/22Perfect fit
Exactly what we wanted. Works great on our induction stove.
- KKolinI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10/24/22Do not buy!
The kettle begins to rust in the inside after four months.JTJapanese Taste10/26/22
Hi, thank you for leaving a review on this product. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with it. Unfortunately it is possible for stainless steel to rust if it is not maintained correctly. Please ensure that you are properly cleaning and caring for your kettle by washing it with a mild dishwashing soap and hot water and then thoroughly drying it to prevent it from rusting.
- SRShoaollah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/31/22Induction kettle
Tried the kettle on my induction stove top
It is the best kettle I have ever purchased.
- FPFriedrich P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/4/22wonderful
wonderful! High taxes in Germany😱