This made-in-Japan stainless steel turner has been expertly crafted in the heart of Japan's cookware production, Tsubame, Niigata. It's in the traditional teppanyaki-style spatula designed for cooking various Japanese foods like okonomiyaki and yakisoba on the teppanyaki flat surface grill or in a frying pan.
This turner is also very useful for cooking and turning western foods like hamburgers and fried eggs. You can use this turner not only for flipping and turning food, but also for cutting it into pieces while cooking.
- Made in Japan's legendary Tsubame.
- Restaurant-grade 18-0 stainless steel.
- Natural wooden handle.
- Hanging hole in handle for easy storage.
- Size: Approx. 105 × 245mm
- Material: 18-0 stainless steel and natural wood
- Made in Japan
- JSJon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/24/24Top quality and functional
We use two of these all the time for home teppanyaki, stir-fries, and all types of flipping at the stove. Wonderful weight and design with really solid stainless steel blades! Excellent and highly recommend!
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/24/23Home cook
Excellent spatulas, I use them on my Blackstone grill.
- BKBob K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/12/22Endo Stainless Steel Turner