This Premium Shoyu Japanese Soy Sauce Gift Set by Suehiro is a the ideal gift for someone with discerning tastebuds. A high-quality collection of Suehiro's premium shoyu varieties, allowing you to sample everything they have to offer.
Suehiro has been brewing shoyu soy sauce in Tatsuno, Hyogo for over 130 years. They're proud of Tatsuno's place in shoyu history, as the birthplace of usukuchi shoyu. They use natural, locally-sourced soybeans and wheat, as well as Tatsuno's soft, mountain water to produce a high-quality, delicious soy sauce.
This set contains three, 100ml bottles of Suehiro's premium soy sauces:
- Premium Saishikomi Shoyu: While most shoyu soy sauces are brewed only once, saishikomi shoyu is brewed twice. This process gives it a deep, intense flavor that makes it stand out compared to other types of shoyu.
- Premium Usukuchi Shoyu: Although koikuchi and saishikomi dark soy sauces can change the color of your soups, stews and other dishes, usukuchi shoyu's light color leaves your food looking fresh and bright, while still flavoring it with the delicious Japanese soy sauce taste you know and love.
- Premium Smoked Shoyu: While many modern smoked products are flavored with additives such as liquid smoke, this premium shoyu sauce has been naturally smoked over time with burning wood. With just a few drops of the premium smoked soy sauce, the natural, fragrant aroma of smoke will spread throughout your dish.
Use saishikomi shoyu as a dipping sauce for sashimi, sushi or meat, to add a burst of intense shoyu flavor. Pour usukuchi shoyu light ingredients, or use it as a dipping sauce, for a shoyu flavor that doesn't overpower. Try smoked shoyu over tofu, or with olive oil and mozzarella cheese.
- Net contents: 3 x 100ml bottles (saishikomi shoyu, usukuchi shoyu, smoked shoyu)
- Ingredients: Soybean, wheat, salt, rice (saishikomu, usukuchi), soybean, wheat, salt (smoked shoyu)
- Potential allergen: Soybean, wheat
- Packaged in a premium gift box
- Made in Japan