This round bottom wok is suitable for cooking foods in high heat. This product is a wok for professional use made of all cast iron.
Wok usually has a deep cooking surface, so it is suitable for cooking dishes like stew, curry, deep fried dishes, fried rice, paella, and more. Further, unlike Guangdong-style cooking pots, this one comes with a handle to make it easy to move and tilt the wok when stir-frying.
Iron has better heat conductivity and retention than stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium, so you can efficiently cook foods in a short time. In addition, you can take some iron from the foods because an elution of iron ion gets absorbed by the heated foods.
- Rounded bottom and short handle, which makes it great for stir fry.
- This wok is made of all-metal, including the handle, so that it can be put in the oven without worry. Just don't forget to wear oven mitts!
- We offer five options in size: 27cm, 30cm, 33cm, 36cm, 39cm.
The cast iron cookware requires a process called seasoning to avoid food sticking and rusting. It is said that proper and constant seasoning allows the pan to last for decades.
After use, brush it with scrubbing brush or sponge and rinse impurities with water. Then heat the wok to remove humidity. To prevent rusting, dry it completely.
Cool the wok for a while, add the oil to the entire pan surface, and store it in a dry place. Wrap it with newspaper so that you can keep it hygienic and dry.
- Material: Iron
- Size: φ270 × 415 × 115mm (27cm) / φ300 × 445 × 133mm (30cm) / φ330 × 480 × 154mm (33cm) / φ360 × 515 × 185mm (36cm) / φ390 × 545 × 195mm (39cm)
- Weight: 850g (27cm) / 1,010g (30cm) / 1,200g (33cm) / 1,450g (36cm) / 1,690g (39cm)
- Not dishwasher-safe, gently wash by hand with a wok brush.
- Made in Japan
- HHuiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/22If flat bottom, it would be nicer
When I put on the stove, instantly hot. But round bottom is not available for induction.for gas, that would be a good choice.