Unlike other ordinary soy sauces Takesan Kishibori Shoyu has a rich flavor, deep color and intense aroma.
This Japanese raw soy sauce is made with just 3 carefully selected ingredients: whole soybean, wheat, and solar salt. All natural, unpasteurized, no preservatives.
Compared with other koikuchi soy sauces, it has a beautiful amber color, so it does not turn the dishes too darkish.
Our customers leave 5-star reviews with some commented that it pairs well with wagyu beef and oyakodon. There are some customers who found this soy sauce can be a great ingredient for a dipping sauce of gyoza.
- Net contents: 360ml
- Ingredients: Whole soybean (non-GMO), wheat, solar salt
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Made in Japan
- SarahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/18/22A gift to someone who loves gourmet products
I gifted this and another soy sauce I bought here to a family member who likes gourmet products. He really liked it! He said that the soy sauce given with sushi where we live has nothing on this!
- Sitala B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/23/22Soy Sauce
Amazing flavour! Definitely worth the price, and will most certainly purchase more.
- Silvia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/6/22Great soy sauce
This soy sauce definitely tastes better than the ones you can get at supermarkets. It has a deeper, stronger taste and I enjoy it most as a dipping sauce.
- Janice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/14/22Soy sauce
This is by far the best soy sauce we ever had
- Melissa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/10/22Shoyu
Awesome, really elevates cooking