Unlike other ordinary soy sauces Takesan Kishibori Shoyu has a rich flavor, deep color and intense aroma.
This Japanese raw soy sauce is made with just 3 carefully selected ingredients: whole soybean, wheat, and solar salt. All natural, unpasteurized, no preservatives.
Compared with other koikuchi soy sauces, it has a beautiful amber color, so it does not turn the dishes too darkish.
Our customers leave 5-star reviews with some commented that it pairs well with wagyu beef and oyakodon. There are some customers who found this soy sauce can be a great ingredient for a dipping sauce of gyoza.
- Net contents: 360ml
- Ingredients: Whole soybean (non-GMO), wheat, solar salt
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Made in Japan
- CSCheri Silveira M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/5/23Incredible Soy Sauce
The taste of this soy sauce is delicious. So much more flavorful compared to regular. I highly recommend it!
- JJimVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/24/23Shoyu with a bit of a bite.
This soy sauce has a very sharp initial bite that does linger for a bit. It’s salty but the saltiness is well-balanced and isn’t overpowering. This is a good choice if you like your soy sauce to have a bit of a kick. Lots of flavor in this bottle.
- MLMonte L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/8/23Take-in Kishibori Shoyou review
Absolutely superb taste. Shared the second bottle with my sister.
- MDMaureen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/12/23Most DELICIOUS
I bought this as a present for Japanese food loving hubby ... we did a taste test. I was shocked by how AWFUL kikkoman was compared to this delightful and DELICIOUS concoction. We now carry it with us when we eat Asian food while out. If you don't believe me, try the taste test. You will be sold! Totemo oishii!!!
- SSarahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/18/22A gift to someone who loves gourmet products
I gifted this and another soy sauce I bought here to a family member who likes gourmet products. He really liked it! He said that the soy sauce given with sushi where we live has nothing on this!
- SBSitala B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/23/22Soy Sauce
Amazing flavour! Definitely worth the price, and will most certainly purchase more.