Tamanoi Sushi Noko Vinegar is a powdered-type Japanese vinegar specially developed for sushi rice.
It is a very quick and convenient way to make sushi rice. Even if the sushi rice is not freshly cooked, you can use it for stored frozen or cold rice that has been previously cooked and you want to microwave and consume again.
Tamanoi is the first company in the world who succeeded in making vinegar powder (also known as dehydrated vinegar).
- You can make sushi rice very easily with this powdered sushi rice seasoning.
- Long-selling product with more than 50 years of history.
- Vinegar has many healthy effects such as lowering high blood pressure, recovering from fatigue, etc.
Simply sprinkle Sushi Noko on top of warm rice and mix well.
1 tablespoon (15cc ・1/2oz) for every 300g of rice.
It can also be used for marinades and dressings.
- Net weight: 75g
- Ingredients: Sugar, salt, brewed vinegar powder, acidulant.
- Made in Japan
- James W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/22Worked perfectly
Worked perfectly as a rub for smoked salt and vinegar chicken legs!!