Teraoka is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer found on Hiroshima in western Japan that inherits traditional barrel brewing methods as well as production of an authentic soy sauce.
What we offer here is a soy sauce seasoned with oyster-based blended dashi. The base ingredients are Teraoka's fine soy sauce while the dashi is made out of oyster, bonito, and kombu. Free of chemical seasonings and preservatives.
Just add some amount of this dashi soy sauce and you can easily appreciate the Japanese style taste. This versatile seasoning serves as a great secret ingredient.
Without diluting, you can recreate ohitashi (Japanese boiled green dish eaten with soy sauce and dashi).
For simmered dishes, replace this product with the normal soy sauce and the taste will be more savory.
When cooking a stir-fried dish, simply add some drips onto a pot or pan; it can be an excellent oyster sauce substitute.
When making a dashi soup for hot pot, thin this shoyu out with water by 10~15 times.
- Net contents: 300ml
- Ingredients: Soybean, flour, sugar, mirin sweet sake, bonito flake extract, salt, kombu extract, oyster extract, yeast extract, shiitake mushroom extract, alcohol
- Nutrition facts (per 15ml): Energy 19kcal, protein 1.1g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 3.7g, sodium 2.0g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat, shellfish
- Manufacturer name: Teraoka Yuki Jyozo Co., Ltd.
- Note: Store it in a cool and dark place once opened.
- Made in Japan