Teraoka is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer found on Hiroshima in western Japan that inherits traditional barrel brewing methods as well as production of an authentic soy sauces. This is a tangy ponzu sauce made with soy sauce and yuzu citrus.
This ponzu sauce is made with organic ingredients including soy sauce, yuzu juice, junmai rice vinegar, sugar.
It also contains a soup stock extracted from Japanese bonito flake so it has a fine balance of sourness and umami.
Enjoy the taste and aroma of the organic yuzu citrus juice, which is regarded as a rare ingredient in Japan.
Simply pour an appropriate amount of ponzu sauce into any dish you like. By adding it into greasy dishes, you can have more pleasant aftertaste.
- Net contents: 250ml
- Ingredients: Organic soy sauce (soybean, wheat), organic rice vinegar, organic yuzu citrus juice, organic sugar, bonito flake, salt, yeast extract, vitamin C
- Nutrition facts (per 15ml): Energy 9kcal, protein 0.6g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 1.6g, sodium 1.2g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Manufacturer name: Teraoka Yuki Jyozo Co., Ltd.
- Note: Store it in a cool and dark place once opened.
- Made in Japan