To keep yourself healthy in terms of nutritional balance, it is essential to take a sufficient amount of iron. This product fortifies you with iron merely by putting into a pot of boiled water or soup.
This Cast Iron Fish is a seabream-shaped, reusable cooking tool that is designed to allow you to easily consume more iron. With this product, anemia will no longer be an issue. As it is made of iron only, it has few side effects for your health and there is little possibility of it disrupting the original flavor of soup dishes.
You can also use this product for removing sand from shellfish (by adding iron, it makes the state of the water close to that of sea water, resulting in greater sand removal), or making deep and glossy simmered black soybeans (it is said that when iron combines with anthocyanin that derives from black soybeans, this makes the beans glossier).
- Reusable cooking tool designed to last.
- Easily get more iron in your diet without needing to keep buying supplements.
- Helps to remove sand from shellfish, and makes black soybeans glossies.
It is very simple to use: just place this cast iron sea bream into a soup or stew, and cook it for a short time (approximately 5~10 minutes). By doing this, iron spreads through the water to create a mineral-rich dish. This iron fish has an attached rope, so it is easy to remove it from the pot.
- Materials: Cast iron (body) / cotton (rope)
- Size: 76mm
- Weight: 115g
- Notes: When this product starts getting rusty, brush it with scrubber or metallic brush. The rust itself is harmless, but discontinue use if it gets badly rusted. Avoid boiling this product in a pot too long or the pot may cause rust: 5~10 minutes is a recommended boiling time.
- Made in Japan
- TNThang N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/17/23An interesting gift
A really great gift even if it’s not used for cooking. It’s both high quality and an interesting conversation topic.
- JKJean K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/23Cute and functional
Great little addition to add iron to the diets of my vegetarian teenage daughters
- JOJennifer O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/9/23Very nice little fish
Love this little fish hanging of the knob to the spice cabinet. Used it for adding iron and black color to black soybeans. Didn't darken the beans much, but I like the idea if adding iron to my foods.