Tokyo Banana is a long selling and popular Japanese souvenir sweet of Tokyo. This version of the original Tokyo Banana has the same banana shaped fluffy sponge cake but filled with a rich coffee milk custard cream.
Real strained bananas and coffee are used to make the cream. Coffee is also added on the dough to make the raccoon image on the cake.
Tokyo Banana is one of Japan's most beloved treats and only available in Japan.
Perfect for souvenir or for treating yourself!
- Contents: 8 pieces (individually wrapped)
- Ingredients: Coffee Milk Flavor Banana Cream (Starch Syrup, Banana Paste, Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Banana Puree, Vegetable Oil, Egg Yolk, Wheat Flour, Gelatin, Coffee), Egg, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Emulsified Oil, Dried Egg White, Cocoa Powder, Modified Starch, Seasoning (Amino acid), Emulsifier (Soy origin), Flavor, Baking Powder, Sorbitol, Sodium Acetate, Carotene pigment
- Manufacturer: Grapestone Co Ltd.
- Made in Japan
- Donna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/9/22Wonderful service!
Thank you so much for making it possible to order Tokyo Banana to be shipped to the United States. I fell in love with them after buying a box at the Narita Airport and have wanted to be able to buy them again ever since. These were just as I remembered, arrived in great shape and were nice and fresh. What a treat it was to be able to access more boxes of Tokyo Banana through your company. Thank you!
- Shiri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/6/22Fast shipping and tasted great
Absolutely love this stuff. Prolly will be back for more. They make great gifts. They should add more flavors, but I think coffee is one of my favorites. When you get them..put them in your fridge (not freezer) to extend their life two weeks. Remember they do have an expiration date.
- Niv P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/24/21Delicious
I love the original Tokyo Banana and thought I should give this a try. At first I was a bit hesitant, but I’m glad I made the purchase. They were very good. The coffee cream was not overwhelming with coffee flavor and very pleasant to eat. My family loved this more than I anticipated. Going to order more.
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/28/20Very delicious
Very delicious and soft cakes! Love the cream inside too. I ate half the box as soon as they came home :)