Tsujiri, one of the most famous tea stores in Japan, sells sencha green tea that is designed to enable you to enjoy genuine Japanese green tea at home by using teabags.
Sencha is a green tea that is immediately steamed after picking to prevent oxidization and then gets dried. It features a refreshing green flavor and a mild astringency.
The tea leaves are packaged in a triangle mesh tea bag. Larger than its normal counterparts, its taste dissolves into the water more efficiently.
Each teabag is individually packed in an aluminum package, and it remains fresh and hygienic. It is also easy to carry around.
Put a bag of green tea in a cup. Add 100ml of hot water to the cup, and let it brew for approximately 90 seconds.
It is said that 80℃ is the best temperature for enjoying the taste of green tea.
You can also enjoy this sencha tea with cold water.
The teabag has a string and tag, so you can dunk it to adjust the flavor of the tea.
- Net contents: 2g × 50 tea bags
- Ingredients: Green tea (from Japan)
- Note: Store this product away from high temperature and humidity.
- Made in Japan
- Long V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/29/22Goog
- Lidwina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars10/5/22green tea
it's a good choice of Japanese Sencha Green Tea but I still prefer the flavour that comes with the package that contains 5 g x 10 packets