This is a premium vinegar for making Japanese sushi rice easily at home.
The premium taste comes from the soup broth of Konbu kelp, which is carefully cooked for a long time.
This vinegar also has the best balance of deep umami, mild sweetness, and rich aroma of rice vinegar.
- Simple yet quality ingredients; rice vinegar, salt, sugar, and konbu kelp.
- Uchibori believes in "brewing rice vinegar begins in brewing sake" so they started making good sake base for making quality rice vinegar.
- You can also use the vinegar for cooking and dressing salads and vegetables.
- Vinegar has many healthy effects such as lowering high blood pressure, recovering from fatigue, etc
Add 30ml of this vinegar to 320g of cooked warm rice.
After adding it to the rice, let the rice soak the vinegar for 10 seconds, and start mixing.
When rice starts shining with the vinegar, cool the rice down with a fan.
- Net contents: 360ml
- Made in Japan
- Shaun S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/20/20exxellent products
all products were excellent and tastes great...will definitely order again