Umeya Maboroshi no Miso is an additive-free blended miso paste that has been marketed for 40 years. When you finish the miso you used previously, replace it with this one and discover the difference.
This is a mixture of rice miso and mugi (barley) miso: the light sweetness of rice miso as well as robustness and umami unique to mugi miso make this product highly aromatic.
According to the manufacturer, its salt content is smaller than other miso paste, which allows you to consume it even if you are on a low-salt diet.
- Net contents: 500g
- Ingredients: Soybean (non-GMO), barley, rice , salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 209kcal, protein 9.4g, fat 4g, carbohydrate 33.9g, sodium 10.3g
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- Manufacturer name: Yamauchi Honten Co., Ltd.
- Notes: Store in a refrigerator once opened. There may be some brown stringy objects in the miso paste, which are derived from barley.
- Made in Japan
- George M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/10/23Yum!