Aomori hiba is a kind of hinoki cypress that is often used as a material for kitchen tools, medicine, and even cosmetics. This product is a round cutting board made of hiba wood.
There are three options in size: Small, Medium, and Large.
- A formula unique to Japanese cypress called hinokitiol offers excellent antibacterial and insect pest-repellent benefits.
- Hiba wood is far tougher than any other wood, so it is ideal for heavy use.
- Hiba’s strong and exotic aroma has a relaxing effect, so provides you with a comfortable cutting experience.
- Super waterproof: hinoki is the best wooden material for any activity involving water. It is also easy to wash and dries quickly.
- Compared to plastic cutting boards, food placed on this product is less likely to slip.
When washing, use a scrubbing brush; the manufacturer recommends using it instead of a sponge.
When drying this cutting board, place it in an area with no direct sunlight.
- Material: Aomori hiba wood
- Size: Approx. φ25 × 1.8cm (Small) / φ30 × 2cm (Medium) / φ35 × 2cm (Large)
- Weight: Approx. 500g (Small) / 600g (Medium) / 900g (Large)
- Manufacturer name: Umezawa Mokuzai Kougeisya
- Note: A color and/or oil migration to the surface might occur if you frequently cut foods that are vivid in color or high in oil content.
- Made in Japan