Breath comfortably, stay protected, and gain peace of mind with these high-quality Japanese face masks from Unicharm. These high-performance masks are made in Japan and prevent 99% of droplets from being inhaled with their high-density filter.
The masks have been developed with a three-dimensional design that keeps distance between the mask and your mouth. This 3D stretchable design allows you to breathe easily whilst still offering a high level of protection.
Each carton contains 100 masks making them excellent value for money. The Unicharm face masks are rated 5 stars by our customers who love the softness of these masks, easiness to breathe whilst wearing, and that the mask stays in place without scratching the face or riding up.
- Good value for money; one box contains 100 masks.
- Prevents 99% of particles from being inhaled with 1 layer of high-density filters.
- Stretchable for adjustable fit.
- The wide strings are comfortable for ears and painless.
- Fits well all around and blocks viruses and pollen dust.
- Breathable, soft, and comfortable fabric
- Net contents: 100 disposable face masks
- Note: Packaging design may be changed by producer without notice.
- Made in Japan
- Jani B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/26/23Very nice to the ears!
The masks are perfect on the ears! I'm very happy that some companies are thinking of comfort of the masks as well.
- AMORNCHAT S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/19/22Good product
Fit for my face
- Nhi N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/14/22🤩
Fit my face well
- Aisha A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/6/22Excellent
It is very good and looks nice in wearing.
- Tata N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/26/22Good mask!
It’s a nice mask, the mask is a little bigger than I thought since my face is small but it suit me very well! I recommend it! I can see a little bit of my face when wearing a mask so I had to wear double mask which I can still breath perfectly fine! Thank you!