This product is a mochi (glutinous rice cake) packed with a filling of anko (azuki sweet red bean paste). All you need to do is prepare a toaster oven, hot plate, or skillet and this mochi snack is ready to eat.
It comes with anko paste and pounded rice cake. The anko is made from Hokkaido sweet red beans, so it has a pleasant and rich sweetness. It is said that this flavor becomes stronger when cooked.
To cook this product with the toaster oven, preheat it in advance. Then place the mochi snack into it, and leave it for a minute.
To cook it with the hot plate, place the mochi snack on it, and heat it for approximately 6 minutes, flipping it occasionally.
To cook it in the pan, apply oil to its cooking surface and heat the mochi snack for about 5~6 minutes at low or medium heat. Flip the mochi occasionally to prevent it from burning.
- Net contents: 120g (30g × 4 pieces)
- Main ingredients: Mochi rice cake (paddy glutinous rice, maltose, starch syrup), anko paste (sweet red bean, sugar, reduced starch syrup, agar agar), trehalose
- Nutrition facts (per 30g): Energy 82kcal, protein 1.2g, fat 0.2g, carbohydrate 18.8g, sodium 0.005g
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- Note: Store this product away from humidity, and consume it as soon as possible once opened.
- Made in Japan
- Glen K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars10/12/22Dried out
Was not edibleJapanese Taste10/18/22
Hi, thank you for your comment! I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with this product.
I've looked into this product and discovered that in order to enjoy this mochi snack to the fullest, they must be cooked in a fry pan or in the oven for a few minutes. Again I apologize if anything was unclear.