Mochi rice cakes generally go excellently with anko (azuki bean paste). When these are combined together, they will become a lovely sweet treat that can be enjoyed by simply cooking it.
This snack consists of rice cake with a filling of anko paste to bring an elegant sweetness. What’s more, roasted black sesame seeds are sprinkled on the mochi while black sesame paste is blended with anko to make this snack even more flavorful.
To cook this product with the toaster oven, preheat it in advance. Then place the mochi snack into it, and leave it for one minute.
To cook it with the hot plate, place the mochi snack on it, and heat it for approximately 6 minutes, flipping it occasionally.
To cook it with the pan, apply oil to its cooking surface and heat the mochi snack for about 5~6 minutes at low or medium heat. Flip the mochi occasionally to prevent it from burning.
- Net contents: 120g (30g × 4 pieces)
- Main ingredients: Mochi rice cake (paddy glutinous rice, maltose, starch syrup, black sesame seeds), anko paste (raw anko paste, sugar, reduced starch syrup, black sesame paste), trehalose
- Nutrition facts (per 30g): Energy 85kcal, protein 1.3g, fat 0.6g, carbohydrate 18.7g, sodium 0.006g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, sesame
- Note: Store this product away from humidity, and consume it as soon as possible once opened.
- Made in Japan