Yamamoto Nori Seaweed is picked in the beginning of the harvest season, when normally nori has the best quality.
This premium Japanese Nori Seaweed is specific from Ariake, an ocean side region in Japan.
It has a crunchy and melting texture along with excellent nutrition qualities; vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C, iron, protein, fiber, calcium, EPA and carotene.
According to a research, Nori seaweed has a lot of vitamins and minerals. More iron than spinach, more vitamin C than lemon, and more calcium than milk (per 100g).
You can eat it as it is.
You can eat with sushi rice, put on top of rice, add into soup...can be arranged as you like.
Recommended to eat 2 pieces a day.
- Net contents: 10 nori sheets
- Made in Japan
- Gunnar A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/25/23Japanese Nori is the best.
All the grocery stores where we live sell Nori produced from China and Korea. I wanted to find a Nori that wasn't chewy and tough as the products I was buying locally. I found Japanese Taste online and purchased this Yamamoto Japanese Premium Nori. What a difference! This Nori melts in your mouth and makes a great roll. I'm never going back to the chewy Nori.
- Khrystyna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/28/23great
great for onigiri
- Shoko B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/7/21High Quality Nori for Sushi!
I only get these to make hand roll sushi and gunkan sushi ;)
- William S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/18/20Great product
Super nice nori