Chip Star potato chips are produced by Japanese snack manufacturer Yamazaki. Try these lightly-salted potato chips to experience the goodness of simplicity.
The chips are made from potato flakes and water but without any thickener, so you can enjoy the original taste of the potato.
You will not sense greasiness even if you finish these potato chips as they are deep-fried with a special vegetable oil.
They are packaged in an easy-to-smash, eco-friendly paper canister. When it is empty, press its bottom and smash it for convenient disposal.
- Net contents: 105g
- Main ingredients: Potato flake, vegetable oil, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 525kcal, protein 6.3g, fat 29.3g, carbohydrate 59.1g, salt contents 0.9g
- Potential allergens: None (Made in a facility that processes shrimp, crab, wheat, eggs, and milk.)
- Made in Japan
- naomi r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/24/23Good chips
We love it
- Dennice Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/24/23Nice!
Not too salty and the taste is quite good. 👍
- Ken L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/4/23Order
They are GREAT! When I was in the Army was stationed on Okinawa.
- Kevin O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11/10/22Japan favorites