Yoku Moku Cigare is a popular Japanese rolled butter cookie with a delicate vanilla taste.
The rolled, crepe-like cookies are made with plenty of raw milk butter from Hokkaido, giving them a soft texture and are shaped like a cigar before being individually wrapped and placed into a beautiful and reusable aluminum can.
Yoku Moku’s unique rolled-up shape comes from the trial-and-error process used when it was originally created. Its inventor, who wanted to create a cookie with a unique taste, decided to create a new recipe using a large quantity of high-quality butter. Using so much butter in a cookie recipe creates an extremely delicate and fragile dough, which is difficult to handle and even more difficult to bake.
Eventually, the idea was born to roll up the dough, making it sturdy enough to retain its shape after baking. Through this process, the extremely soft and buttery Yoku Moku Cigar cookie was born.
This popular Japanese snack has been a favorite of many for over 50 years and makes a perfect gift. We hope you enjoy these soft yet crispy butter-rich cookies that will melt in your mouth!
Made with no additives, preservatives, or any chemicals of any kind.
- Ingredients: butter, milk, sugar, egg whites, wheat flour, almond powder, vanilla extract
- Net contents: 30 biscuits
- Made in Japan
- TIToshiaki I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/18/23Great Tast
Best snack ever, we love it!
- MAMuath A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/25/23Delicious
Delicious cigar cookies and so tasty.
- MAMaryam Al A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/11/23I love it
It was amazing the biscuits were really how do you say it, I don’t know really but it’s was really good, i already finished the whole box so I don’t have a photo but honestly it’s good i recommend it.
- ADAudrey D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/12/23Tasty cookies
Delicious! I’ve bought several boxes now
- DPDeborah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/22/23So light and delicate!
I love the texture of these cookies. When you bite into the cigar you feel the thin layers inside. They have a delicate buttery taste.
- TTamahaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/20/23Delicious cookies
I have been looking for these cookies for awhile now. They’re usually only sold in japan narita airport or at neiman marcus. I am glad Japanese taste has them too! They are delicious butter cookie cigars, you’ve gotta try them!