The Nulu Butter Knife turns hard butter into easily-spreadable thread-like strands.
This Japanese butter spreader features an angled handle to make it easy to run the knife flat across the slab of butter.
One side of the blade is perforated so it shreds off thin, easy-to-melt curls of butter.
The other edge is gently serrated so it can be used for both spreading butter or for scraping off charred parts of burned toast.
Made of all stainless steel and designed by Aya Sunaguchi from Japanese studio H-Concept’s Aya for Yoshikawa’s EAトCO brand.
Recommended to use with the EAトCO Butter Case Container
- Size: 16 × 1.5 × 3.2cm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Made in Japan
- irina p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/21/22Irina
Excellent quality knife.
- Alex P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/3/22Works great
Who kneads tempered butter with this knife?
- Anila &.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/21/21Excellent service
I recently came across their wonderful butter dish and some of the butter knives and loved the whole experience. Excellent company to do business with. Very responsive and responsible.
- Patricia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/20/21Great product
This knife works great! My toast is buttered again, even with cold butter! Such an ingenious idea. Works so well!
- Davide C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/4/21David from New Zealand
Very good, unbelievable fast shipping!!