The Yoshikawa Cafe Time Kettle is made in Japan with durable 18-8 stainless steel and following traditional forging techniques.
The natural wooden handle gives a rustic touch to your kitchen and protects your fingers from burning.
This pour over coffee kettle has a gooseneck type spout for a perfect pour.
Compatible with all heating sources.
- Model: SH7090
- Size: 302mm long, 140mm tall, 156mm in diameter
- Weight: 450g
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel, stainless (0.5mm), natural wood
- Capacity: Full capacity 1.0L, recommended capacity 0.6L
- Heat compatibility: Gas, electric, halogen, radiant, sheathed heating
- Made in Japan
- Simon O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/8/23Good handke
Excellent pourer and heat free handle. Practicality above aesthetics. .
- Katana H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars7/4/22Piece of Junk DONT BUY!!!
Product claims to be stainless steel but it is not!!! Started rusting just after a few uses. Tried to get money back and was denied saying it was not a defect and since I "used" the item it cannot be returned so they have a BS back guarantee. Beware and stay away from the place entirely. If the lied about this I can only imagine what else is made of junk!!!!!!!!!!
- Qing C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/11/22Broken production and hold back refund
Then spout of kettle is broken and I contacted the customer service but was told that they need to contact manufacturers first before sending me a new one or refund my money. An absurd response and very unprofessional
- Michelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/14/21Easy to use
Easy to use for making tea and drip coffee over a stove top. Made in Japan
- Chakkrit K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4/10/21Beautiful
4 stars , If add design for thermometer i will give 5 stars.