Yoshikawa Yukihira Saucepan 2.2 Quart is versatile, lightweight, and durable Japanese cooking pot with a 2.2-quart capacity. This high-quality stainless-steel pan is ideal for blanching vegetables, boiling eggs and cooking sauces, soups, or stewed dishes such as miso soup, curry, or the all-essential Japanese stock "dashi".
Made in the city of Tsubame, a small Japanese city renowned for metalworking since its farmers began hand making iron nails in the 17th century, this Japanese cooking pot has been dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention.
It is designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use and the natural wood handle is comfortable and stays cool to touch resulting in a form and feel that is easy-to-use. It is also stain-resistant and easy to clean.
The pan’s dimples allow heat to be conducted more quickly, helping to prevent food burning and sticking to the pan, and the stainless steel is durable and less likely to rust than pans made from other materials such as aluminium.
Yukihira saucepans are found commonly in Japanese homes and restaurants and are considered a staple kitchen item. An essential pan and fundamental item when cooking authentic Japanese dishes, our customers love the excellent quality of this item.
Use for blanching vegetables, boiling eggs and cooking sauces, soups or stewed dishes such as; miso soup, curry or the all-essential Japanese stock "dashi".
- Capacity: 2.1L (2.2 Quart)
- Weight: 550g
- Size: Width 378mm × Length 220mm (Spout Side) × Height 101mm
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Made in Japan
- JTJose Torres G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/30/22Perfect addition to my cookware
Great material, easy to use when cooking and easy to clean
- TTynaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/10/22NICE!
I like it so much that this is the second I bought in one month for my daughter.
- HHuiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/22My favorite
Anything cooked in water, for example noodle,boiled dumpling, heat milk, soup and sauces, I cook with it . Now I have ordered another one for my daughter.
- AAliVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/26/22Love the design
I saw a similar pot in my local Japanese market for the same price but it was made in China, so I ordered this through Japanesetaste. This one is made in japan. Love the design of the pot. The screw to the handle is not inside of the pot which makes cleaning a lot easier. Love the geometric design on the outside
- SSrinivasaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/20/21Excellent Quality Stainless Steel Saucepan
Yoshikawa Yukihara Stainless Steel Saucepan is excellent quality ( Made in Japan ). Best Buy.👍👍