Yoshikawa Yukihira Saucepan 1.2 Quart has been forged with high-quality stainless steel and designed as a versatile cooking tool.
This versatile, lightweight and durable Japanese cooking pot has been dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention.
It has a form and feel that is easy-to-use. For example, it is designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use and the natural wood handle is comfortable and stays cool to touch. It is also stain-resistant and easy to clean.
Made in the city of Tsubame, a small Japanese city known for high quality metalworking since its farmers began hand making iron nails in the 17th century.
Use for blanching vegetables, boiling eggs and cooking sauces, soups or stewed dishes such as; miso soup, curry or the all-essential Japanese stock "dashi".
- Capacity: 1.3 L (1.2 Quart)
- Weight: 405g
- Size: Width 326 mm × Length 161 mm (Spout Side) × Height 82 mm
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Made in Japan
- RZrobert z.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10/23/21Buy a different brand
Great looking pot and heats up fast but After first use the bottom stained, just from warming up some taco seasoned beef and cleanser wouldn't get it out. After about 5 uses the handle started to wobble a bit as its only held on with a tiny screw.JTJapanese Taste10/27/21Hello Robert, Thanks for your feedback. Sorry the saucepan did not work for your purposes but the pan is designed specifically for cooking anything that is mostly liquid. To cook other ingredients with this pan is not recommended. Kind regards, Japanese Taste Customer Support
- GLGerald L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/14/21great pan
perfect size, joy to use
- SMSrinivasa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/9/21Excellent quality useful stainless steel saucepan
I like the excellent quality of the product. My relatives and friends also want to buy. Thanks to Yoshikawa/ Japanesetaste.com, “ Made in Japan “ quality, Peace of mind, 👍👍
- DNDIEU N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/16/21Well-crafted, good quality pot
I bought two of these (of different sizes) and will buy the third one soon. This pot has become a stable in our kitchen: the handle is solid, does not heat up, is firmly attached to the pot itself, and fits well into the hand. The pot itself conducts heat, is thick enough that you can do caramel, heat up soup in it, etc. easily.