Yoshikawa Yukihira Saucepan 1.7 quart has been forged with high-quality stainless steel and designed as a multi-purpose, versatile kitchen gadget.
This versatile, lightweight and durable Japanese cooking pot has been dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention.
It has a form and feel that is easy-to-use. For example, it is designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use and the natural wood handle is comfortable and stays cool to touch. It is also stain-resistant and easy to clean.
Made in the city of Tsubame, a small Japanese city known for high quality metalworking since its farmers began hand making iron nails in the 17th century.
Use for blanching vegetables, confectionery, boiling eggs or cooking sauces, soups or stewed dishes such as; miso soup, curry or the all-essential Japanese stock "dashi".
- Capacity: 1.6 L (1.7 Quart)
- Weight: 470g
- Size: Width 345mm × Length 181mm (Spout Side) × Height 90mm
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Model: YH6752
- Made in Japan
- Srinivasa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/4/21Excellent quality of the product
Stainless steel saucepan is very useful every day, Quality of the product is excellent.
- Srinivasa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/9/21Useful best quality saucepan
Excellent quality stainless steel saucepan. Now I have all the three different capacities of the above saucepan. “ Made in Japan “ peace of mind 👍👍
- Maria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1/22/21Useful saucepan
It’s a very useful pan , wish it came with a top lid. Thanks