The Kurano-takumi is one of the traditional Japanese soy sauces from a brewery in Wakayama Prefecture called Yuasa Shoyu. Experience the taste of soy sauce from a place that is said to be the origin of Japanese soy sauce to discover what soy sauce was really meant to be.
According to a sommelier who tried this soy sauce, the saltiness comes first, then a strong flavor like deep-roasted coffee or bitter chocolate spreads in your mouth.
- All ingredients (soybean, wheat, salt, and koji malt) are harvested and processed in Japan.
- It is brewed in a wooden cedar tank and is manually processed by artisans.
- Its flavor is extra rich yet has a pleasant aftertaste with a little sharpness.
- It is free of synthetic preservatives, colorants, GMO soybeans, umami condiments, and defatted soybeans.
- You can use this soy sauce for any dish and any cooking method.
- Net contents: 200ml
- Ingredients: Soybean, wheat, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100ml): Energy 112kcal, protein 13g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 15g, sodium 16.4g
- Potential allergen: Soybean, wheat
- Made in Japan