Amano Foods Freeze-Dried Miso Soup Assortment containing five different types of authentic Japanese miso soup; eggplant, Japanese green onion, tofu, nameko mushroom and stir-fried vegetables.
Miso is a fermented food which has rich soy-proteins and includes saponin and lecithin which helps reduce cholesterol.
Very easy and quick preparation. You just have to pour some hot water into the freeze dried food and it is ready.
Freeze dry technique keeps nutrition, aroma, taste and texture of ingredients very well.
Free of synthetic seasonings.
- Net contents: 10 servings (5 flavours x 2 pieces each flavour)
- Made in Japan
- Sapir C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/17/23Miso Soup
This is probably my favorite brand of miso soups. Great if you want a quick afternoon snack without many efforts or just to take with you.
- Patrizia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/9/21Absolutely delicious
I absolutely love these soups. I put one cup of water in the microwave and the soup square in a little bowl. When water is hot I pour in and it becomes magic! I missed the so much last time i was in Japan on vacation. There are a lot of websites that claim to sell authentic Japanese merchandise but this one is the real deal
- Peggy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/19No directions on how to make them ready to eat.
Haven’t tried them yet. There are no directions on how to make them. Do you add water? How much? Hot or cold?Japanese Taste8/11/19Hello, Thanks for your question. You just have to put the freeze-dried food into a bowl or cup and add about 160ml of hot water. The vegetables will start expanding and the miso soup is ready to eat. Kind regards, Erica Japanese Taste
- AnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/19Well worth a try
Great new taste experiences. Will order again. Try them, you will like them!