If you wish to have a miso soup with nameko mushrooms but are unwilling to cook everything from scratch, try this freeze-dried miso soup from Amano Foods, which will save you both time and effort.
This miso soup is made from red miso paste, which is normally richer than white miso in terms of flavor. It is also seasoned with bonito broth to create a full-bodied soup.
Each resealable bag contains five freeze-dried miso soup blocks. Simply put one into a bowl, pour 180ml of hot water onto it, and stir it well.
- Contents: Pack of 6 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 30.5g (6.1g × 5 pieces)
- Main ingredients: Nameko mushroom, soybean miso, blended miso, green onion, soy sauce, flavorings, starch/dextrin mixture, salt, sugar, powdered bonito flakes, yeast extract powder
- Nutrition facts (per 6.1g): Energy 21kcal, protein 1.7g, fat 0.6g, carbohydrate 2.3g, sodium 1.3g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, mackerel, soybean, seafood
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan