Calbee’s Kataage series is one of their lines of potato chips that are characterized by a hard, crunchy texture and thick chips. Discover how the potato and seaweed stimulate your taste buds.
They are seasoned with flakes of nori seaweed and aonori (green laver). Chew them well, and you will be able to sense the flavor of potato, and the seaweed as it spreads in your mouth.
Nori seaweed from Ariake Sea is used for these potato chips. Ariake nori is considered to be one of the best types of Japanese nori seaweed in terms of aroma and taste.
- Contents: Pack of 12 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 65g
- Ingredients: Potato (non-GMO), palm oil, rice oil, salt, dextrin, toasted nori seaweed (100% from Ariake Sea), sugar, glucose, protein hydrolyzate, red chili pepper, aonori green laver, sesame oil
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 331kcal, protein 4g, fat 17.1g, carbohydrate 40.2g, sodium 0.7g
- Potential allergens: Sesame, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan