Calbee Potato Chips is the most famous and popular Japanese potato chips that dominates approximately 70% of the potato chips market share in Japan. This product is seasoned with salt and two seaweeds.
The thinly sliced chips has crispy texture and light mouthfeel. Enjoy its unique sound once you have a bite.
There is a trick in salt's grain size: it is designed to give a sufficient saltiness when it spreads into your mouth then leaves a smooth aftertaste.
Seasoned with salt and flavorful aonori (green laver) and aosa (sea lettuce), which goes very well with the chips' texture.
- Net contents: 160g x 3 bags
- Main ingredients: Potato (from Japan or US), palm oil, rice oil, salt, green laver, sea lettuce, spices, sesame oil
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 558kcal, protein 5.3g, fat 35.8g, carbohydrate 53.6g, sodium 1.2g
- Potential allergens: Sesame
- Notes: Package design may be subject to change without notice. Some chips may have a red powder, which is a spice.
- Made in Japan